c. Personal Information Any information/data disclosed by the browser/user/ and/or the browser of the Website by which the viewer/visitor stands to be identified which includes, however not limited to names, addresses, zip code, postal code, email addresses, telephone numbers, telephone numbers, mobile numbers, debit and/or credit card details, QR codes.
d. Cookies - Small text files that are stored on the hard drive of the viewers/visitors computer and are used for record-keeping purposes and are identifiers, which a website can send to the viewers/visitors browser to keep on your computer to facilitate the viewers/visitors next visit to Website.
1. Spatika collects personally identifiable information (email address, name phone number, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with Spatika. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests. Spatika collects basic information required to service your requests, including your name, mailing address, email and phone number. The primary reason Sptaika gathers information is for order processing, shipping and customer service. For example, Spatika may contact you to provide an update on your order, information regarding the shipping status or to clarify questions related to your order. Spatika also uses this information to improve its products, services, website content and navigation.
3. Spatika uses personal information to provide the services you request. Spatika may use your personal information to troubleshoot problems; collect fees owed; measure interest in our Products and services, inform you about online and customize your experience. In our efforts to continually improve our Product and service offerings. Spatika may identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. For Users logging in via Facebook we may show your Name to your friends who login via Facebook.
4. Spatika may anonymize the personal information provided by you so that you cannot be identified and provide that anonymize information to our partners. For example, demographic information as collected from user-ship on browsing to assist advertising. You agree that we may use any of the information shared by you in an anonymized format to allow our advertisers to select the appropriate audience for the advertisements.
5. Spatika tracks the internet address of the domains from which the browser/viewer/visitor and/or member/user visits the Website and analysis this data. The information so tracked may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
6. Any voluntary disclosure of personal information online, for example through comments, discussions, opinions, forums, blogs, reviews etc can be collected and used by any third party and Spatika does not have any control over the same.
7. Spatika may use the information in its databases, including personal information submitted, to analyze the site and user behavior, resolve disputes and address complaints, and prepare aggregated reports that are shared with others, including the management of Spatika.
8. To improve the responsiveness of Spatika, Cookies or other similar electronic tools may be used. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. Spatika places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. Spatika's cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information. The information collected and analyzed is used to improve the services. A cookie cannot read data off the hard drive.
8. Spatika may provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account
9. Spatika may send newsletters, promotional communications or other similar messaging to the User/Browsers.
10. Unless specifically notified, Spatika, does not guarantee any protection of any personal information collected by any third party which is not an agent/service provider of Spatika. The viewer/visitor and/or member/user can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share their information with any third party and inform Spatika in advance.
13. Spatika will not sell, rent, share, trade or disclose to third parties any personal information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service offered by Spatika without the consent of the user or customer, except if such disclosure is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings including search warrants, or to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful activities, suspected fraud, potential threat of security of any person, violation of our website use or defend legal claims; special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or agencies requiring such disclosure or any other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the user or others. The Browser and/or User also consents to Spatika disclosing information about the Browser and/or User to actual or potential parties to a lawsuit that Spatika is or may become involved in (a) if it is required to do so, (b) if it reasonably believes that such disclosures will potentially mitigate its liability, or (c) to enforce its rights.
14. In the unlikely event, the software has a temporary glitch, and the Browser and/or User personal information is displayed on the site even though they have configured their preferences otherwise, there will be no liability against Spatika for the same.Spatika will do its best to work with the Browser and/or User if these types of situations arise, but the sole remedy in these cases is to have Spatika try to rectify the problem as soon as it can.Spatika might also make ad hoc use of the viewers/visitors information in ways it can't contemplate here